Friday, May 30, 2014

FOTD: Obviously a Wig

Hi!
Today I'm sharing a makeup look I based around Darling Girl Cosmetics eyeshadow in Obviously a Wig. Originally I was just trying to do a pink look for a challenge we had on a Facebook group I'm in, but this eyeshadow ended up looking a lot more purple than I thought it would and I just went with it.

Pale Pink Lipstick is Pale

The Rundown: 

Face:   Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 125, Concealer in 15, some random face powder to set. Tarte Dollface blush, MAC Omega for contouring, Benefit Watt's Up highlighter

Eyes: Darling Girl Cosmetics Death By Unicorn on the inner corners, Obviously A Wig on lids and lower lashes. Graftobian Ultramatte palette was used to work the crease, for blending, dimension, etc. Maybelline black gel liner, purple pencil from Maybelline Chromatics on the waterline. False lashes, because it's obvious.


Lips: OCC Lip Tar in Malibu Pink topped with Neon Pink lipgloss from Hot Topic.






Hope you like this look! Let me know if you would like to see tutorials and such in the future.

Love,
-Tat

No comments:

Post a Comment

sharing is caring